Today We will look at migrate exchange 2010 to exchange 2013 step by step. We will look at following configuration:
We have following articles for migrating exchange 2010 to exchange 2013 step by step.
- Active Directory preparation for Exchange 2013
- Installing Mailbox role on Exchange 2013 server
- Installing Client Access role on Exchange 2013 server
- Configure client access server – configure Virtual Directories URL and permissions
- Configure Client access server – load balancer the traffic between the CAS servers
- Configure Exchange Server 2013 Certificate
- How to create and configure DAG in Exchange 2013 step by step
- Migration mailboxes from Exchange 2010 to 2013 server
- Migration Public folder from Exchange 2010 to 2013 server
- How to Install Edge Transport role on Exchange 2013 server
- Decommissioning Exchange 2010 Edge server
- Decommissioning Exchange 2010 Client access server
- Decommissioning Exchange 2010 Mailbox server
Also, you can use our EXCHANGE SERVER TAG to see all related articles about Exchange servers.
Subscribe to Us to get all interesting articles.