FreeNAS is an open source network-attached storage (NAS) and can be installed on virtual machines or in physical machines to share data storage via a computer network. FreeNAS supports Linux, Windows and OS X and virtualization hosts VMware and XenServer .
To Installing and Configuring FreeNAS follow articles below:
- Installing and Configuring FreeNAS
- How to configure NFS on FreeNAS with VMware vSphere(ESXi)
- How to configure Windows share folder (CIFS/SMB service) on FreeNAS
- How to configure iSCSI service on FreeNAS with Windows server 2012 iSCSI Initiator
- How to configure a FTP server on FreeNAS