- First we need to install wampserver software from its official web site.
2. Make sure you select the correct installer file for your version of Windows. Double click you installer file for begin setup process. You’ll get below Setup Wizard window click next to continue:
3. You should agree the license of WampServer before Installation of WAMP Server and click next:
4. Then select drive where you want to install wampserver and click next:
5. Then choose which icon you want and click next:
6. And click to begin installation possess:
When we see this screen click open to continue:
7. we need to wait up-to finish the installing and click next to continue:
8. And the Check the “Launch WampServer Now” box, then click Finish to complete the installation.
The end you will see wampserver icon in TaskBar and that icon should be Green color , it means you WAMP server running successful.
You can type http://localhost/ to access wampserver home page:
If you want to create MySQL database , you can type http://localhost/phpmyadmin/ to access that page:
You can manage your wamp server from WampServer icon: